RN Internship Event for January 2018 ProgramsHarvey Morse Auditorium – South Tower, Plaza Level
8700 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048 Register
At Cedars-Sinai, we hold education paramount and support all of our nurses’ personal and professional growth every opportunity we have. Simply put, it’s part of what makes us exceptional.
We’ve designed our RN Internship programs to help aspiring nurses learn the skills they need to be successful in new specialty areas. All of the internship programs offer didactic and preceptored training, and the length of the program depends upon the specialty chosen. After completing the program nurses are required to work in the selected specialty unit for at least 18 months after the training.
RN internship opportunities will be available for these specialties:
• Emergency Department
• Labor & Delivery
• Neonatal ICU
• Pediatric ICU
• Cardiac ICU – (4SCCT)
• Surgical, Trauma, Transplant ICU – (5SCCT)
• Cardiac Surgical ICU – (6SCCT)
• Medical & Respiratory ICU – (7SCCT)
• Neuroscience ICU – (8SCCT)
• CNII or above
• Current CA RN license
• American Heart Association BLS certification
• Minimum one year recent acute care RN experience
• OR and PACU opportunities require a minimum recent two years acute RN experience and internal applicants must have been in CN II role for one year
To learn more about this opportunity, go to www.csmc.edu/careers, and apply as a current employee to the appropriate specialty requisition number.